You can set Pitch Bend values in one of four ways. Whichever method you
choose, Pitch Bend will be calculated in cents; 100 cents equals one half step
To edit pitch bend:
The Pitch Bend dialog box appears.
- In the Graphic Editor or Tracks Overview, select the notes you want to edit.
- From the Options menu, choose Pitch Bend.
The following are the pitch bend options:
- Select the options you want (see options list below).
- Click OK.
- Set all values to if you want to set all data to one value, click the Set all values to 'N' button and enter the desired value in the corresponding field.
- Addif you want to add or subtract a constant value to or from the current Pitch
Bend value, click the Add button and enter a positive number to add to all values, or a negative number
to subtract from all values. This number cannot exceed 100 times the value
set in the Set Pitch Bend sensitivity at box.
- Change to if you want to scale all current Pitch Bend values by a percent of existing
values, click the Change to % button and enter the desired value in the corresponding field.
- Change gradually fromif you want Pitch Bend to change gradually from one to another value, click
the Change gradually from button and enter the desired values in the corresponding fields.
- Set pitch bend sensitivity atset pitch bend sensitivity by checking the Set pitch bend sensitivity at box and entering the desired value in the corresponding field.
Hint: You can also set Pitch Bend Sensitivity for each Output in the Define Output dialog box, which you open by double-clicking the appropriate Output name in the Instrument Mixer window, or by Option-clicking on a Metro Output Name from the Graphic Editor or Tracks windows.
Editing Pitch Bend Events
Pitch Bend Display Viewing Pitch Bend Events in the Notes Display